Metro Institute provides online computer-based testing services in Michigan for the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development. MDARD proctored testing sites are located throughout the state. All persons desiring to hold a pesticide certification with the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development must contact Metro Institute to schedule a computer based exam.
1. Visit Metro Institute at http://michigan.metrosignup.com to schedule or call 877-533-2900.
2. Payment ($55.00 per test, or $65 for remotely proctored tests ) may be Visa, MC, AX, or PayPal.
3. A 24 hour notice is required to schedule, or reschedule any exam. There is no charge to reschedule an exam with 24 hours notice.
4. Don't forget: You must bring your government issued photo ID to each testing session.
5. All exams are closed book. No cell phones, personal calculators (one will be provided), drinks or any other personal items will be allowed in the testing room.
Schedule a Test Online - http://michigan.metrosignup.com
Schedule a Test by Phone - Call "877-533-2900"
1. For most exams, you will have one (1) hour to take each examination. Most people complete each test in less than one hour. Be sure to take your time and read each question and answer choice carefully.
2. You may skip questions and return to them later. You may review any or all of the test as long as you have time remaining on the clock. If you forget to answer any questions before selecting the "Finish Test" button, you will receive an on screen alert that you have unanswered questions. You may then answer those questions and then click the "Finish Test" button again to get your final score.
3. Most tests have 50 questions and you must answer 70% correctly to pass.
When your exams are complete the proctor will provide you with a printed results page. This page will indicate your overall score on the exam (70% or greater is required to pass) with instructions on what to do next.
It is important to remember that passing an exam does not mean you are certified. You still need to submit your application along with the applicable fee to the Michigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development (MDARD).
To obtain a Pesticide Applicator Application, or to find out more about MDARD's pesticide certification program, please visit www.michigan.gov/mdard .
Reviewing Test Scores
Failed the Test? What Next?
If you failed any of the tests, you may visit Metrosignup.com and schedule and purchase a retake.
To schedule a free no obligation demo of our services call Kelly Denny @ (602) 471-0155
Metro Institute (MI) is the current iCBT provider for the Arizona Department of Agriculture - Pest Management Division (PMD). MI has been providing testing services in Arizona since 2003. After our initial success in Arizona, MI was selected by fourteen additional state pesticide regulatory agencies for iCBT exams.
202 East Earll Drive, Ste 180
Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Phone: (602) 452-2900
Toll Free: (877)-533-2900
Fax: (602) 452-2920