Metro Institute provides online computer-based testing services in South Carolina for the Department of Pesticide Regulation. DPR proctored testing sites are located in Charleston, Columbia, Conway, Florence, Graniteville, Greenville, Greenwood, and Spartanburg. All persons desiring to hold a Certified Applicator License with the South Carolina Department of Pesticide Regualtion must first apply with DPR and pass an exam(s) in the appropriate category(s)
1. If you have not been approved to test please visit www.metrosignup.com to submit an application for DPR review.
2. Once your application to test is approved by DPR you will be notified to return to Metrosignup.com to schedule your exams.
3. For assistance with applying for or scheduling exam(s) please call Metro Institute at: 877-533-2900.
4. Payment may be made by Checks Visa, MC, AX, or PayPal online.
5. Mail checks to Metro Institute, 202 East Earll Drive, Ste 180, Phx, AZ 85012 with your contact information and Metro will contact you to schedule your exams.
6. Don't forget: You must bring your Goverment issued valid photo ID to the testing site. You will not be allowed to test without your photo ID.
Schedule a Test by Phone - Call "877-533-2900"
Test Study Materials - Click "HERE"
1. You will have two (2) hours to take each examination. Most people complete each test in less than one hour. Therefore, take your time and read each question and each of the possible answers very carefully.
2. You may skip questions and return to them later. You may review any or all of the test as long as you have time remaining on the clock. If you forget to answer any questions before selecting the "Finish Test" button, you will recieve one warning that you have unanswered questions. You may then answer those questions and then click the "Finish Test" button again to get your final score.
3. The tests have from 30 to 100 questions each and you must answer 70% correctly to pass. For example, on a test with 30 questions you could only miss 9 questions and still receive passing score. On a test with 100 questions, you could miss up to 30 questions and still receive a passing score. If you miss more than 30% of the questions on any given exam you will receive a failing score and then must re-schedule to take the test over again.
4. You may take a practice test to familiarize yourself with the the testing interface prior to beginning the actual exam.
If you receive a passing score on the REQUIRED exam(s) for your specific certification, your completed Certified Applicator License will be mailed you from the DPR Office.
Reviewing Test scores
When you complete your test, be sure and print your score sheet. You will be promted by the computer to do this at the end of your testing period. If you passed your test, the score sheet is your written proof that you have passed that specific exam. Please review the BOLD text on your score sheet for licensing information. If you failed your test, the score sheet will tell you which "Content Areas" you need to study.
Failed the Test What Next?
If you failed any of the tests, you may re-take that exam. However, you must wait one (1) day to take it again.
To Reschedule a Test Online - Click "HERE" or Call Metro Institute to schedule a new testing time at (602) 452-2900
To schedule a free no obligation demo of our services call Kelly Denny @ (602) 471-0155
Metro Institute (MI) is the current iCBT provider for the Arizona Department of Agriculture - Pest Management Division (PMD). MI has been providing testing services in Arizona since 2003. After our initial success in Arizona, MI was selected by fourteen additional state pesticide regulatory agencies for iCBT exams.
202 East Earll Drive, Ste 180
Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Phone: (602) 452-2900
Toll Free: (877)-533-2900
Fax: (602) 452-2920